You might be an knowledgeable at underwriting, however how about resume writing? Use this mortgage underwriter pattern resume as a information to getting ready your resume.
You are well-versed in underwriting pointers, however do you want a refresher on resume pointers? To be a profitable candidate for mortgage underwriter jobs, resume knowledgeable Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a complete resume.
Use this pattern resume for a midlevel mortgage underwriter that Isaacs created beneath as a information to getting ready your personal resume. You can even obtain the mortgage underwriter resume template in Phrase. And in the event you want extra assist, let the specialists at Monster’s Resume Writing Service create a high-impact resume for you that may impress employers.
Jobs for mortgage officers are projected to develop by 11% (or 36,300 jobs) from 2016 by way of 2026, which is quicker than common, in accordance with the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). You will discover the best degree of employment for this job within the following states: California, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and New York; and within the following metropolitan areas: New York Metropolis; Anaheim, CA; Los Angeles; Chicago; and Phoenix.
As a mortgage officer, you may count on to earn a median wage of $64,660 per 12 months, or $31.09 per hour, in accordance with the BLS.
Moreover, you may seek for mortgage underwriter jobs on Monster.
Mortgage Underwriter resume template
Experience in Typical, FHA, VA & Fannie Mae Loans
Mortgage underwriter identified for strengths in threat evaluation, revenue/credit score evaluation and documentation overview. Constantly recommended for the well timed and correct completion of compliant mortgage packages facilitating quantity development whereas preserving book-of-business high quality.
Complete data of underwriting pointers and restrictions for typical and government-insured mortgage packages for each conforming and nonconforming mortgages. Work collaboratively with workforce members to drive offers to profitable funding and shut.
Lending & Underwriting Pointers | Credit score & Earnings Evaluation | Money-Move Evaluation | Danger Evaluation | Mortgage-to-Worth Ratios | Debt-to-Earnings Ratios | Typical & Authorities Mortgages | Conforming & Nonconforming Loans | ARMs | Mortgage Closing, Funding & Documentation | Account Service Excellence
XYZ COMPANY, Sometown, ND
Mortgage Underwriter, 2014 to Current
Underwriting Assistant, 2013 to 2014
Promoted inside eight months of preliminary rent to offer underwriting providers inside massive, full-service regional mortgage lender providing each typical and authorities mortgage packages. Outcomes:
- Balanced the necessity for loan-volume development with the equally vital necessity of optimum underwriting high quality to reduce threat whereas maximizing profitability.
- Achieved the second-highest loan-funding price (totaling $12.8M in FY 2011) amongst a 14-member underwriting workforce.
- Ensured mortgage submittals met inside and exterior eligibility necessities. Gained in depth expertise in underwriting FHA, VA and Fannie Mae loans.
- Maintained meticulous consideration to element in underwriting mortgages. Evaluated the monetary power of debtors to find out threat and reimbursement capability.
- Leveraged data of mortgage merchandise to assist restructure turned-down loans for subsequent approvals. Maintained compliance with lending, underwriting and authorities necessities.
- Demonstrated wonderful follow-through with debtors, mortgage processors, mortgage originators and administration all through all phases of the underwriting course of.
ABC UNIVERISTY, Sometown, ND
BS in Finance, Minor in Enterprise Administration